The quality of the product can only be guaranteed by the operating specifications of the injection molding process. Yongfeng injection mold company's product quality, everyone is responsible, quality products are manufactured and managed, not tested. The goal is excellent quality, customer satisfaction, and the qualification rate of one molding is over 98%. To achieve the above objectives, all employees must improve their quality awareness and responsibility, and do the work as required.
1. When the product is tested, it is necessary to refer to the process parameters in the molding process record table to adjust the machine. After the model is opened, it must be inspected and confirmed by QC (quality inspection personnel) before mass production.
2. Before the operator starts the machine, he must ask the management personnel or the quality inspection personnel about the product start-up requirements, quality requirements, processing requirements, packaging requirements and precautions. It is strictly forbidden to start the operation without being familiar with the product quality standards.
3. When the operator starts up, the quality of the product must be operated and controlled strictly according to the requirements of the “Operation Guide” of the machine. The unqualified product must not flow into the finished box.
4. The operator needs to carry out self-inspection on the appearance quality of each mold product according to requirements. Check the sample once every 30 minutes, carefully check the internal structure, pay attention to whether there are any broken phenomena such as broken column, blind hole and lack of glue. Immediate downtime informs management to improve.
5, keep the work surface clean and tidy, the product should be handled lightly, and the outer surface of the product should be placed upside down (not inverted) on the table, and too many products should not be stacked on the workbench. Care should be taken when removing the product from the mold. Do not let the product touch the mold or the product collide with each other to prevent scratching or scratching the product.
6, the water cut should be carefully operated, the water level should be flat, do not cut or injure the product. Slightly the front of the product is rolled with a copper rod or a ejector pin. The force should not be too large, and it should be uniform to prevent bruising or scratching the product.
7. If there is any defective product in the production process, it should be placed separately (separated) and clearly marked. The foreman/team leader needs to arrange the manpower to rework it in time.