The magic of the hot runner of the injection mold! There are also installation instructions
Hot runner technology, with its unique technical advantages such as cost saving and shortening of molding cycle, has become an important field in plastic injection molding process. Benefits of hot runner technology compared to conventional cold runners:
1. Save raw materials and reduce costs;
2. Shorten the molding cycle and improve machine efficiency;
3. Improve the surface quality and mechanical properties of the product;
4. It is not necessary to use a three-plate mold to use a point gate;
5. It is economical to form a single product with a side gate;
6. Improve the degree of automation;
7. The gate valve can be used to control the gate sealing;
8. The quality of the injection molded parts of the multi-cavity mold is consistent;
9. Improve the surface aesthetics of injection molded products.
The installation of the hot runner is directly related to the quality of the product. The following are the precautions for hot runner installation:
1. Set the mold, lay the upper mold, and clean all the holes and the template with the air gun.
2. Check the size of each hole, check the depth and remove the burrs on the template. At the same time, check the screw hole of the lock manifold, and whether the center nail and the anti-rotation hole are finished. The first time the master of the hot runner mold in this place will leak.
3. The two parts of the hot nozzle sealing position and the upper step position are matched with the mold to sweep the red.
4. Test the hot nozzle, and then remove the check whether the sealant is rubbed to the red Dan, and if the step touches the mold. If not, stop the installation and check the cause of the error to make sure that the fit is tight and not leaking. Be careful not to bump the tip of the nozzle during this process.
5. Install the hot nozzles at the same time, install the center pad, center pin, anti-rotation pin, and sweep the red on the plane.
6. Check the height of the nozzle plane and the center pad, and the error is controlled within 0.05mm.
7, try to install the manifold. Be careful not to miss the hot nozzle seal when the manifold is officially installed.
8. Check the cooperation between the manifold and the hot nozzle to ensure that all the red dans are encountered to ensure no leakage.
9. Organize the hot nozzle to make the line neat and beautiful, and number each line in sequence, and connect the line to the transplanting.
10. The manifold is officially installed, and the manifold fixing screws are locked (note that the balance must be locked and the height of the four corners of the manifold is consistent). The mesa of the control manifold is higher than the plane of the peripheral frame by 0.10-0.15 mm, and then the manifold. The red dan was swept on the meson.
11. Test the code template and check if the plane touches the meson red, and ensure that the template presses the manifold meson.
12. Lock the mold, raise the mold, and check whether the matching between the gate and the tip of the nozzle meets the requirements from the parting surface. To make the tip of the nozzle 0.1-0.2mm lower than the gate surface, the tip of the nozzle cannot be eccentric. Use a multimeter to carefully test each group of circuits so that there are no short circuits, open circuits, leakages, etc., and the lines of each group are correct, ensuring that all circuits are normal.
13. Connect the thermostat to test the heating. The first heating should be within 100 °C, keep warm for 10 minutes for preheating and dehumidification, and protect the heater. Then, warm up to the required temperature. If normal, you can arrange lifting. Mold test mode.